Welcome to Belgium! Ласкаво просимо до Бельгії

Welcome to Belgium! Ласкаво просимо до Бельгії

Are you looking for a job in Belgium?

We will help you find a job quickly and easy.
From our expertise with foreign workers, our consultants can help you in English and Polish.

Itzu Foreign can also assist you with housing and (administrative) integration in Belgium.

Don't hesitate to contact us.

Leave your contact information below and we will reach out to you

What documents do you need? Які документи вам потрібні?

STEP 1 : Register at a local municipal administration, and then you will receive a document entitled: 'arrival declaration'. With this you are not allowed to work, you can stay in Belgium for 90 days.

STEP 2: Register in Brussels (Boulevard de Waterloo, 121 -1000 Brussels - open every day from 8:30 am) - they will give you a document entitled 'temporary protection'.

STEP 3: Go to your local municipality with your 'temporary protection' document. You will receive a card A. With this card you can work, register for the compulsory health insurance and you are entitled to support from the OCMW of the municipality where you are staying.

More info: Assistance in Belgium - Ukraine (

Крок 1Якщо ви зареєструйтесь в місцевій раді,то ви отримаєте документ із назвою: 'Декларація про прибуття'.
З цією декларацією вам заборонено працювати.У вас лише буде право на перебування в Бельгії 90 днів.

Крок 2: Зареєструйтеся в Брюсселі:( Waterloolaan 121-1000 Brussel-відкрито щодня з 8:30 ранку)-таким чином ви отримаєте документ 'тимчасового захисту'.

Крок 3: З документом 'тимчасового захисту' вам потрібно піти до місцевого муніципалітету.Таким чином ви отримаєте картку A.
Ця карта дає вам право працювати в Бельгії,зареєструватися в органах загальнооб'язкового медичного страхування і маєте право на підтримку від OCMW міста, де ви проживаєте.

Детальніше: Assistance in Belgium - Ukraine (

Do you have more questions? У вас є ще запитання?

Please contact us!
Будь ласка, зв'яжіться з нами!